Cleaning your hot tub has never been easier with the help of Ahh!some Watercare’s specialized line of cleaning products. These products work to remove both organic and inorganic contaminant build-ups throughout your entire hot tub system – all while being environmentally friendly.
With Ahh!some Watercare, you can enjoy a sparkly clean hot tub in minutes with much less work than traditional methods. If you’re looking for an effortless way to maintain a healthy and refreshing hot tub that won’t take up too much of your time, Ahh!some is the perfect solution for you.
Ahh!some Watercare Hot Tub Products and How to Use Them
This Ahh!some Watercare product can be used to clean all interior parts of your hot tub, including the shell, filter, and all the way through the plumbing. With minimal amounts of the cleaning gel used for each clean, you won’t have to purchase this product often to keep your hot tub clean and ready for use all year round.
How to Use:
- Add one leveled tablespoon of cleaning gel per 100 gallons of water directly into your hot tub (ex. Three tablespoons for a 300-gallon hot tub).
- Turn on all pumps and jets to circulate the product throughout the hot tub (foaming should begin to occur).
- Remove the filter, rinse it, and place it in the hot tub for a thorough cleaning.
- After about 30 minutes, shut your hot tub off and drain the water.
- Rinse your hot tub and filter with fresh water and refill.
This Ahh!some Watercare product is a two-in-one formula that is used to purge your hot tub and acts as your weekly maintenance program. Since this is a concentrated product, you will need to add it to water before adding it to your hot tub. When used correctly, this product will remove build-ups, particularly inorganic materials such as lotions, cosmetics, oils, and more.
How to Use:
- Find a 1-gallon container (we do not recommend milk or water jugs) to mix your concentrate in.
- Fill the 1-gallon container ¾ of the way full with fresh water.
- Add the 6oz bottle of aqua clarity concentrate into the container while wearing gloves and eye protection.
- Fill any remaining space of the container with fresh water.
- Label the container and keep it in a safe location when not in use.
- Remove the filter, headrests, and pillows if applicable.
- Add three ounces of the mixture outlined above for every 100 gallons of water.
- Runs the jets for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wipe out any junk that accumulated within the shell.
- Drain your hot tub.
- Rinse the shell and wipe away any remaining junk.
- Refill your hot tub and balance the water as you normally would.
The Ahh!some Watercare spray cleaner and deodorizer is perfect for cleaning those parts of your hot tub that are not underwater. For example, the small area of your hot tub shell that is above the water will not be cleaned with a purge cleaner as the water does not touch these areas. To clean these types of hot tub spots – or to do a little extra interior cleaning – use this product regularly.
How to Use:
- Spray the tidal zone (approximately four to six inches above the water line) of your hot tub shell and wipe on a weekly basis.
- Spray and wipe the underside of your hot tub cover on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Spray around headrests and wipe the areas you can reach on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Regardless of what you are spraying, let the product sit for around 10 seconds before wiping it away.
Other Ahh!some Watercare Hot Tub Products
While using the above products is sure to keep your hot tub spick and span, Ahh!some Watercare also has some additional products for specific hot tub needs, such as a single-use purge packet or a ScumRay. Check out all of the products that Ahh!some Watercare has to offer here.