Pool filters are an essential component of any swimming pool. Like any other piece of equipment, filters have a limited lifespan and will eventually require replacement. Why is this equipment so crucial to pools? It works by removing impurities and debris from the pool water.
Regular maintenance of a pool filter is necessary to ensure it is properly functioning. Having a filter in tip-top condition aids in the effectiveness of keeping the pool water crystal clear and healthy. Fortunately, there’s a product you can use to extend the life of your filter and save money in the long run.
Ahh!some’s Pool Filter Cleaner
One of the most effective ways to extend the life of your filter is by using a high-quality filter cleaner. Ahh!Some’s Hot Tub, Swim Spa & Pool Filter Cleaner is an excellent choice for all pool owners, as it is been specifically designed to deep clean and remove contaminants from all types of filters.
This easy-to-use product is designed to eliminate a variety of common contaminants, from algae and dirt to lotions and cosmetics. Its specially formulated mix of cleaning agents works quickly and effectively to penetrate the tightly woven media filter bag. This leaves thousands of fine-tolerance pores free of any and all matter after just a 15-minute soaking. Regular use of Ahh!Some’s filter cleaner can help to prevent costly filter replacements and keep your pool water sparkling clean all season long.
How To Use Ahh!some’s Pool Filter Cleaner
Using Ahh!Some’s filter cleaner is a simple and straightforward process. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to get the most out of this powerful cleaning product.
- To prepare the solution, combine 2 teaspoons of Ahh!Some’s pool filter cleaner with 4-5 gallons of hot water.
- Stir the solution until the gel is fully dissolved, resulting in a foamy mixture.
- Soak your pool filter cartridge or grid in the solution for at least 30 minutes. Allow it to soak longer if the filter is older or extra dirty.
- Try to keep the filter fully submerged in the solution. If it cannot be completely submerged, turn it around in the container to ensure that the entire filter gets properly soaked.
- Once soaking is complete, remove the filter from the solution and rinse it off using a little pressure from a hose.
- Your filter is now ready to reinstall. You’ll notice that the thousands of crevices and pores throughout the filter have now been opened up, ensuring better filtration and a longer lifespan for your pool filter.
Not only does using Ahh!Some’s filter cleaner lengthen the life of your filter, but it also comes along with a number of other great features.
This product has several benefits, including being free of acids or harsh cleansers that can harm grass, vegetation, or pets. With improved filter performance, your water stays cleaner for longer, reducing the need for frequent filter cleaning. It’s also an environmentally friendly choice that provides a thorough “deep cleaning” for your pool filter. With less filter run time, you’ll enjoy cleaner water without having to spend as much time on maintenance. Ahh!Some’s filter cleaner is also incredibly easy to use, making it a convenient choice for busy pool owners.
Clean The Ahh!some Way
Are you ready to get more life out of your pool filter while simultaneously improving the quality of your pool water? This product can be used in pools, hot tubs, and swim spas, giving you the benefits of a clean filter for all of your swimming and soaking needs. Purchase our filter-cleaning product today!