Setup & Usage Instructions:
- Check the pH and total alkalinity before adding the winter pool water clarifier. Adjust the pH between 7.4 – 7.8 and alkalinity between 80 – 120 PPM.
- Shock pool with your usual shock or super chlorinator.
- Add ½ of the gel from the 6 Oz container in 5 gallons of water. Mix until it is dissolved completely.
- Pour the prepared solution into the pool.
- Circulate with the pump running for 6-8 hours if possible.
- Winterize equipment and install the cover. After Ahh-Some treatment, your pool water will remain clear all winter long.
Ahh-Some Cleaner Documents
Our Ahh-Some Winter Pool Clarifier and Bio-Cleaner has an easy to use “all in one” Winterizing Formula.
Ahh-Some Winter Pool Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner does it all without compromising anything.
Ahh-Some Winter Pool Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner comes with a 100% money-back guarantee and is compatible with any and all sanitizer or chemical programs, including salt & bacquacil.
What is a water clarifier?
A water clarifier helps eliminate contaminants like oils, lotions, cosmetics, and exfoliated skin left in the pool water after a swim. The best pool clarifier cleans hard-to-reach surfaces and pipes efficiently to get rid of build-up.
How much water clarifier in a pool?
The amount of pool water clarifier depends on the gallons of water in your hot tub, Jacuzzi, or pool contains. For example, the Ahh-Some Water Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner is used 1oz/3000 gallons directly into the pool water.
How long after adding a clarifier can you swim?
Within the next 20 minutes of adding the water clarifier, you can swim again.
Where to buy a water clarifier?
You can find many other retailers to buy water clarifiers online. Ahh-Some is a leading brand the produces industrial-strength pool water clarifiers. They perform the best job in cleaning cloudy water and biofilm build-up.
How long does it take the pool clarifier to work?
The Ahh-Some water clarifier starts working its magic as soon as you mix it with the contaminated water. This spa water clarifier generally works within 24-hour time. After that, you will witness a clean, fresh, and clear pool, Jacuzzi, or hot tub water.