Steps to Set-Up Aqua Clarity
- Find a one (1) gallon container. Do not use a milk or water gallon jug. Ensure that the plastic cleaner is properly rinsed and cleaned. For safety purposes, the container should have a child-resistant cap. Remove the previous labeling from the container.
- Fill the plastic, one-gallon container ¾ of the way with water.
- Pour all 6 ounces of the Aqua Clarity Concentrate into the clean plastic gallon container while wearing latex gloves and eye protection.
- Fill the rest of the container with water to completely fill the container.
- Place our sticker label on the container you’re using. This label will display the name of our hot tub jet cleaner product and warnings for children and pets while providing other relevant information.
Your Aqua Clarity Purge & Weekly Maintenance is now ready to use in your hot tub.
For detailed instructions and further information, please read our Aqua Clarity Concentrate Instruction Booklet. This booklet also comes with the product at the time of purchase.
Instructions to Use Aqua Clarity
If your hot tub plumbing has never been bio-cleaned by performing a “purge” regularly, you should do so by using the Aqua Clarity program. Aqua Clarity will carry out an effective “purge” as well.
- Remove the filter(s), headrest(s), and pillow(s), if possible, before purging.
- Add 3 ounces of the mixed Aqua Clarity hot tub water clarifier, per every 100 gallon capacity to your hot tub, and run the jets on high for 20 to 30 minutes. Note: You can run your purge for an additional 30 minutes if you feel it is needed.
- You will see some colorful bio-gunk accumulate around the waterline on the shell. Wipe it as you see it, so it doesn’t dry out.
- Drain the hot tub as well as you can.
- Rinse the shell and wipe any visible particulates that you see.
- Refill the hot tub, balance the water chemistry, and add the appropriate amount of sanitizer. Your tub is now ready to begin undergoing the weekly Aqua Clarity Weekly Maintenance program.
Aqua Clarity Documents
Weekly Maintenance Directions:
- Add 1 ounce of the ready-made Aqua Clarity* hot tub water clarifier product per 200 gallons of water capacity WEEKLY** to your hot tub. For best results, try to add this on the same day every week. A small amount of foaming may appear when the jets are turned on right after you add it. This is normal. If foaming is not going away 15-30 seconds after you stop running the jets, you may be adding too much product. Back off a little and add slightly less in the ensuing weeks. DO NOT ADD MORE Aqua Clarity than what is recommended. DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER CHEMICALS TO THIS CONTAINER.
- Run your hot tub jets for 5 minutes to allow the ahh some hot tub cleaner product to circulate.
- Enjoy your Hot Tub! You can use your hot tub as early as after the 5-minute circulation of the product is complete.
*This hot tub water clarifier product is a cationic surfactant with other proprietary ingredients.
**If you miss a dose, it is not recommended to double up on the next weekly addition.
NOTE: To store, please be sure to keep away from children and pets. Make sure the lid is on tight, and place your Aqua Clarity in a cool and dry area.
Benefits of using Aqua Clarity
Talk about Savings!
You will use roughly 24 ounces annually to do two hot tub purges. That leaves 104 ounces. If you use 2 ounces per week as a maintenance dose, 52 weeks x 2 oz, you have enough product for the entire YEAR for a 400-gallon hot tub.
If your tub is less than 400 gallons, you will be using less than 2 oz per week. If your tub is more than 400 gallons, you will be using more than 2 oz. per week. For example, if your hot tub holds 600 gallons of water, you will use 3 oz. of AC weekly. If your hot tub is 200 gallons, you will use only 1 oz. of AC weekly. It is important to have an idea of how many gallons are in your tub prior to starting the Aqua Clarity program.