Setup & Usage Instructions:
Instructions for Filter Cartridges or DE Grids:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of Ahh-Some’s pool filter cleaner in 4 – 5 gallons of hot
- Stir the gel, so it dissolves. You will see foam.
- Ensure that the filter cartridge(s) or grid(s) soak in the solution for about 30 minutes, longer if it’s really old and dirty.
- Keep them submerged in the solution or turn them in the pail to soak the entire filter.
- Remove filter(s) from the solution and hose off using a little pressure.
- You will find that the thousands of crevices and navigable pores throughout the cartridge(s) or grid(s) are now opened.
Instructions for Sand Filters:
- Fill a 5-gallon pail with hot water and add an ounce of hot tub filter cleaner.
- Stir to form a pool filter cleaning solution. Using warmer water will accelerate this step.
- Remove skimmer basket. If you have two or more skimmers, pick into anyone.
- While the filter is in the BACKWASH cycle, turn on the pump. Slowly pour half of the diluted solution into the skimmer.
- After pouring, SHUT THE PUMP OFF. Let the cleaner penetrate and saturate into the sand for about 30 minutes.
- Keep in BACKWASH CYCLE and turn the pump BACK ON. Slowly pour the remaining liquid into the skimmer. Ideally, if you have another skimmer, pour into that one.
- When the pail is empty, keep backwashing for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer. Shut the power off. Place selector valve into RINSE mode if available.
- Power back on for 15 seconds. Shut power OFF. Place the skimmer basket back into the skimmer. Turn the selector back to FILTER and turn the pump on.
Cleans Within Minutes
You can now get a clean hot tub filter safely in a matter of minutes with no hard work from you. Eliminate these common contaminants:
Thousands of those fine tolerance pores in the tightly woven media filter bag are purged of any and all matter after a 15-minute soaking. After thorough rinsing, you are left with a very clean filter that allows water to permeate the pores with ease. Plus your jet pressure will be enhanced. Great to remove contaminants from sand filters as well. See instructions.
Using Ahh-Some Pool & Hot Tub Filter Cleaner provides several benefits.
Ahh-Some Cleaner Documents
What is filter cleaner?
Filter cleaners are used to clean pool or hot tub filters. Effective filter cleaners get rid of sediment, algae, inorganic contaminants, exfoliated skin, and other particulates from the filters
What is the best way to clean pool filters?
There are many ways to clean pool filters. The easiest way to go about it is by choosing a reliable pool filter cleaner. Ahh-Some’s Pool and Hot Tub Filter Cleaner can make the task extremely simple for you.
Are filter cleaners expensive?
You will find that filter cleaners’ prices vary from product to product. Ahh-Some’s inexpensive filter cleaner works great on hard-to-clean surfaces using its powerful scrubbing formula.
Where to buy filter cleaner online?
You can find multiple retailers selling filter cleaners online. Filter cleaners are available in gel or concentrated form. Ahh-some produces the best hot tub filter cleaner; it serves an easy cleaning experience.
Which filter cleaner is best to buy?
The best filter cleaner would eliminate all kinds of bio buildup in the filters. Hence, it is important to choose wisely. Ahh-Some’s Pool & Hot Tub Filter Cleaner is safe, effective, and a fast-acting gel cleanser.