Instructions to use hot tub purge packets:
- Add a gel packet to a 450-gallon hot tub before your maintenance purge. Even if your hot tub is 250 gallons or less, you can still use the entire packet.
- Run the pump(s) to attain maximum circulation, and foaming will appear quickly inside the vessel. Be sure to open-air intake valve(s).
- Remove and rinse the filter(s) and place it inside the hot tub water. Run the jets and blower for 30 minutes.
- Shut the system down and drain.
- Rinse the hot tub with fresh water.
- Remove the filter(s) from the tub and rinse off with a hose.
Be sure to purge and clean with Ahh-some single-use hot tub purge packet before you start using your new hot tub for the first time and continue this purging process every 4-6 months.
More Ways to Use Ahh-Some Cleaner
Ahh-Some Hot Tub Cleaner is great at removing mold, algae, and mildew from any surface. Dilute 5 teaspoons of gel in a 5-gallon bucket or sprayer and clean roof stains, vinyl siding mold, concrete driveways, sidewalks, shower stalls and any hard surface. Ahh-Some is AWESOME!
Ahh-Some Cleaner Documents
Benefits of Our Ahh-Some Cleaner
There are advantages to using less sanitizer in a small gallon vessel, especially if it’s located inside a home. Ahh-Some Hot Tub/Jetted Bath Plumbing & Jet Cleaner was developed especially for “hot water” environments.
More Advantages from using Ahh-Some
Hot Tubs are typically maintained at high temperatures which can wreak havoc on your available sanitizer. Eliminating or mitigating some of the bio-contaminants in the plumbing and jet infrastructure can reduce sanitizer demand dramatically.
Less sanitizer saves you money and time. Less sanitizer is less caustic to your hot tub shell, cover and all the plastic and molded components. Plus, you and the family will be soaking in a hot tub where the water will have that silky feel to it without all the odors and sanitizer aromas. Your skin will appreciate the fact that less sanitizer is needed as well.
What is a hot tub cleaner?
Ahh-Some’s single-use hot tub purge packet has a unique and environmentally-friendly gel formula. The hot tub jet cleaner solution will help eliminate the build-up of bio-fouling inorganics, cosmetics, lotions, and other contaminants from the jets, plumbing, and shell of typical hot tubs and jetted bathtubs.
How do I clean and disinfect my hot tub?
The cleaning and disinfection method is different depending on the Ahh-Some hot tub filter cleaner product you choose. However, the general way to clean and disinfect your hot tub is to add a hot tub cleaner packet into your bathtub. NOTE: It’s best to check the usage instructions mentioned with each product.
Which hot tub cleaner to buy?
There are many hot tub cleaners available in the market. However, every cleaner cannot do the job perfectly. Ahh-Some hot tub cleaner products are the best on the market. Browse through our products to buy the best hot tub cleaner for your jetted bathtub.
How to use hot tub cleaner?
The general instructions depending on the hot tub cleaner packet you use are:
- For jetted tubs and hot tubs, add one packet of gel, irrespective of the size of your tub.
- After purging, wipe off any excess gunk or grime from the tub surface to complete the cleaning process.
Where to buy hot tub cleaner?
No one wants to take a relaxing soak in a dirty bathtub. Therefore, a bathtub cleaner is essential to remove any build-up and leave your hot tub or jetted bathtub clean. To buy the best hot tub cleaner, just visit Ahh-Some and explore our products to get the right one for your hot tub.